Location & arrival
The Kufsteinerland is easy to access by car, train or plane. The airports in Innsbruck, Munich and Salzburg are around one hour away by car. Apart from driving, you can also easily reach us by train or bus. The towns in the region are also easily accessible with public buses leavig from the Kufstein train station.
How to reach us
- From the north (D, NL, B, GB, etc.) A8 toward Salzburg - at the Inntal-Dreieck (Inntal motorway triangle) turn onto the A93 toward Kufstein
- From the west (CH) A12 Inntalautobahn toward Kufstein
- From the east (Salzburg) via the Westautobahn A1 toward Salzburg - via A8 toward Munich - at the Inntal-Dreieck (Inntal motorway triangle) onto the A93 toward Kufstein
- From the south (IT) A22 toward Brenner - A13 toward Innsbruck - A12 Inntalautobahn toward Kufstein
- Kufstein Süd | Kufstein Nord | Oberaudorf | Kiefersfelden
Vignette (motorway toll sticker) requirement
- You must purchase a pre-paid toll sticker (vignette) BEFORE using motorways and highways in Austria. For vehicles up to 3.5 t maximum permissible weight there has been a vignette requirement since 1.1.1997. Vehicles over 3.5 t maximum permissible weight have been required to have a Go-Mautpflicht (GO-Box) since 1.1.2004. The autobahn can be driven on up to the Oberaudorf exit without a vignette. You require a vignette from the national border.