Kufsteinerland cycling marathon
The Kufsteinerland is easy to access by car, train or plane. The airports in Innsbruck, Munich and Salzburg are around one hour away by car. Apart from driving, you can also easily reach us by train or bus. The towns in the region are also easily accessible with public buses leavig from the Kufstein train station.
- From the north (D, NL, B, GB, etc.) A8 toward Salzburg - at the Inntal-Dreieck (Inntal motorway triangle) turn onto the A93 toward Kufstein
- From the west (CH) A12 Inntalautobahn toward Kufstein
- From the east (Salzburg) via the Westautobahn A1 toward Salzburg - via A8 toward Munich - at the Inntal-Dreieck (Inntal motorway triangle) onto the A93 toward Kufstein
- From the south (IT) A22 toward Brenner - A13 toward Innsbruck - A12 Inntalautobahn toward Kufstein
- Kufstein Süd
- Kufstein Nord
Vignette (motorway toll sticker) requirement:
- You must purchase a pre-paid toll sticker (vignette) BEFORE using motorways and highways in Austria. For vehicles up to 3.5 t maximum permissible weight there has been a vignette requirement since 1.1.1997. Vehicles over 3.5 t maximum permissible weight have been required to have a Go-Mautpflicht (GO-Box) since 1.1.2004. The autobahn can be driven on up to theKufstein South exit without a vignette.
- Also mandatory in Austria are high-visibility vests for the driver and all passengers who leave the car after breakdowns or accidents.
- Parking lot at the cementary, Krankenhausgasse 13, 6330 Kufstein (free)
- Parking facilities at the center of Kufstein (with costs)
- Map with all parking facilities
General traffic services:
Up-to-date information about road conditions can be found on, e.g., the website of the Austrian Automobile Club (ÖAMTC). During the winter months, please remember to carry the necessary winter equipment for your car (winter tyres, snow chains).
Get to your holiday destination with a ÖBB and DB barrier-free
The Kufsteinerland is located along the international railway line Munich-Innsbruck-Brenner-Verona. Kufstein is the Austrian and German border station, at which all express and Intercity trains stop.
From the airport straight to your accommodation:
A relaxed start to your holiday with "Transfer Tirol". Air travellers getting here via Munich or Innsbruck airports, can avail of an environmentally friendly and quality inspected transit service from the arrival hall directly into any Tyrolean holiday resort. The shuttle service can be conveniently booked up to 72 hours before starting your journey on the homepage www.transfer.tirol.at
In all airports you also have the opportunity to rent a car from international car rentals.